- 3-4 kale leaves
- 2-4 tbs olive oil or Tessemae’s Cracked Pepper Dressing
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Cut out center stems of each leaf.
- Toss kale in bowl with 1-2 tbs of olive oil and spices. 1 tsp of each spice blend is a good place to start, unless you are craving some salt or spice, then add more.
- Pour 1-2 tbs of olive oil in baking sheet.
- Place kale pieces in one layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until crisp.
Want a quicker, easier, and even bolder tasting kale chip? Check out Tessemae’s recipe for Cracked Pepper Kale chips. Use promo-code: SPARTAN for 20% your order of this wholesome and awesome product at Tessemae.com.