“The greater the difficulty the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests.” – Epictetus
Maybe you will find this workout challenging? Good. It will mean that much more when you complete it.
- Dynamic Warm Up – 3 movements x 2 at 25 yards each.
- 75 burpees
- 30 squat tosses with sandbag
- 5-30 pistol squats each leg (or bodyweight squats)
- 5-30 pull-ups
- 5 rope climbs (or 5 x 25′ bear crawls – get low!)
- Run 1 mile for time (Zone 4-5)
*Please be sure to have consulted a physician before commencing on any workout regiment. Heart rate training can be intense, and should only be taken with an understanding of the risks involved.
This WOD is brought to you by: