By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
- 4 cups steamed cauliflower
- 2 cups of the cooking water from the cauliflower
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Celtic salt
- 2 tablespoons fine herbs (basil, oregano, thyme)
- 1 ¼ cup gluten-free flour
- 1/3 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 500ml organic tomato sauce
- 1 red onion
- 10 garlic cloves
- ½ cup olives, chopped
- Fresh herbs ( cilantro or/and basil)
- Steam the cauliflower for a good 15 minutes, or until it gets soft. Keep 2 cups of the cooking water to blend with the cauliflower in a blender.
- Use the blended mixture to mix with the other ingredients of the dough.
- Let this mixture sit for 1 hour on the counter before using it.
- Heat up a large pan. Split the dough into 4-5 servings. Cook 5 ’flatbread dough pancakes’ in the pan—1 at the time. You will need to cook them for 2 minutes on each side on medium heat. Then lay each pizza crust flat on a cookie sheet.
- Garnish each pizza with the tomato sauce and chopped herbs, onions, olives and garlic.
- If you like dairy and you wish to add some cheese on top, you are welcome to do it. If not, the vegan version is pretty tasty too.
- Cook for 20 minutes at 375F.
- You can pour some virgin olive oil on top of the pizza after cooking. This pizza can be eaten hot or cold.