By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
25 minutes, 11 servings, gluten-free, vegan
- 1 ½ spinach, chopped
- 1 cup raw shredded beet
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 cup soft chopped dates
- ½ cup coconut palm sugar
- ½ cup gluten free flour of your choice: pea, quinoa, chickpea or other.
- ¾ cup cacao powder
- ¾ cup almond milk beverage
- ¾ cup whole raw walnuts
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch pink Himalayan sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- In a standing mixer bowl, place all the dry ingredients together. Add the oil. Mix for 1 minute.
- Add the chopped spinach and vanilla extract and anything else that you have not added yet.
- Mix 1 minute.
- We want to use soft and moist dates to help the mixture stick together.
- Grease a cookie sheet. Lay 11 spoonfuls of the mixture and flatten it with your fingers.
- Bake for 13 minutes at 400F.
- Let cool down 15-20 minutes.