By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
20 minutes, 2 servings, gluten-free, vegan.
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup red grapes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups cooked white beans
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup or honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh chive
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- Wash and drain the raisins.
- Each raisin needs to be chopped in half, as well as the cherry tomatoes.
- Juice the lime and mix the juice with the agave or honey.
- Add all the fruits and veggies into a salad bowl, along with the white beans, herbs, and spices.
- Pour the sweet lime juice on top of the salad and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!