By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
15 minutes + 45 minutes of baking. 4 servings, gluten-free, vegan
- 8 cups finely chopped eggplants. (I used the long and thin variety of eggplant for this)
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh Rosemary
- 1/3 cup cold pressed olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tablespoon organic cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 pinch cumin powder
- Heat up the oven to 375F.
- Chop the eggplant into long thin french fry shape; chop the fresh herbs as well.
- Toss all the fries, oil, and spices into a big bowl.
- Lay the seasoned fries flat on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes. I suggest you check on them so they don’t burn, around 15 and 30 and 45 minutes. You can stir them a little bit as you check them.