By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
60 minutes, 8 servings, gluten-free, vegan.
- 2 cups zucchini, shredded
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk beverage
- ¾ cup organic cane sugar
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 ¾ cup gluten free flour of your choice (pea, rice, broad bean or quinoa)
- ¼ cup whole raw almond
- 1 tablespoon baking flour
- 1 teaspoon xanthan or husk powder
- 1 tablespoon almond extract or vanilla
- Pre-heat the oven to 375F.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Grease a pan and pour the mixture into it.
- Bake for 45 minutes into the oven.
- Let it cool down before serving.
- Preserve in the fridge.