By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
20 minutes, 8 servings, gluten-free, vegan, raw
- 1 cup shredded raw beet
- 1 cup shredded raw zucchini
- 3 oz coconut creamed in paste
- ¼ cup coconut palm sugar
- ¼ cup gluten free oat flour
- 1 tablespoon potato flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut dried pieces or other nuts.
- Mix the shredded vegetables together in a bowl with the coconut creamed paste. Add the coconut palm sugar and vanilla extract and keep mixing with a fork.
- Add the flour a little bit at the time to make sure it all sticks well together. If you feel like your mixture is tou dry to form cookies with your hand, add a little bit more coconut creamed paste or coconut milk.
- Shape your cookies and press them well into your hand.
- Lay them on a plate and refrigerate them for a minimum of 15 minutes before eating them.
- You should keep them in the fridge at all times after making them to preserve them.