By: Andrew Thomas
5 minutes, 1 serving, 360 calories per serving, gluten-free, vegan
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cherries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1.5 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 scoop chocolate or vanilla plant-based protein powder
- Add cherries, banana, coconut milk, spinach, and protein powder to blender.
- Blend for 15-20 seconds.
- If consistency is too thick for your liking, add additional liquid and re-blend.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Smoothie recipes are courtesy of Panasonic®. Smoothies are made with Panasonic® blenders.