10 minutes, 4 servings, 87 calories per serving, gluten-free, vegan, raw.
- 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 slices gluten free bread or your favorite whole bread
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- ¼ cup raw tahini paste
- 1 tablespoon raw coconut vinegar or other vinegar
- 1 tablespoon real maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- Fresh oregano
- Sea salt
- Lay the bread slices flat on the cookie sheet and pour the olive oil on top of them. Let it cook in the oven for 2-3 minutes on the broil setting. Remove from the oven, slice the bread in small dices and let it cool.
- Place all the ingredients for the dressing in a blender and blend for a few seconds until it is all smooth.
- Pour the dressing into a bowl. Toss the chopped lettuce in the dressing. Add the onion, croutons, and capers.
- Serve right away and enjoy.