Almond Butter Smoothie
5 minutes, 1 serving, 450 calories per serving, vegan, gluten-free
- 5 dates, soaked
- 2 TBSP almond butter
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- Soak pitted dates for 4-5 hours (or overnight) in small bowl of water.
- Add dates and soak water to blender, along with almond butter, coconut milk, protein powder, ice, and sea salt.
- Blend for 15-20 seconds.
- If consistency is too thick for your liking, add water and re-blend.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Our Spartan kitchens are equipped with Panasonic small home appliances. Try their MX-GS1 Hand Blender.